He was one of the genius bard of the comedy, but unfortunately he is not anymore around us here at the world. He is now in the sky above us. Robin Williams left behind him an unbreakable trace of one great thing: a lot of laughter, humor, tears, thinks…his words and wisdom are still here for us.
People were shocked by the news about Williams on 11 August 2014, they heard about his death. Robin had a battle long decades with depression and Parkinson’s disease, but he left behind an amazing career as stand-up comic, TV star and movie actor in leading roles in such unforgettable films as Mrs. Doubtfire, Dead Poets Society, Good Will Hunting, Good Morning Vietnam, and many other movies.
1. “I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.”
2. “You’ll have bad times, but it’ll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren’t paying attention to.”
3. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.”
4. “Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s party!”
5. “See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.”